Check Details & Eligibility for Employment Exchange Registration
Benefits Of Employment Exchange Scheme
- Occupation searchers can look for reasonable employments dependent on their capability
- The enlisted activity searchers can check their status hands-on holding up list on the web.
- The interesting Registration Number gave by Employment Program can be a reference while going after positions, particularly government occupations.
- At whatever point government opening is reported, the rundown of enrolled individuals with reasonable instructive profiles is sent to separate bosses for thought.
There are no specific eligibility criteria to apply for the Employment Services present across the country but you must be an unemployed person if you are applying for it in your area.
Documents Required :-
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Letter from a gazetted officer or school head.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Domicile Certificate.
Employment Exchange Registration Online :-
- First of all, visit the official website of the Employment Program Services of your state
- Given below is the list of direct links of Services of different state
- You can click on your desired on the link.
- As soon as you land on the official website of the Services of your area, you can click on the register button present there
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen
- If you have already register yourself then you can log in using your credentials
- On the registration page, enter your details
- Upload the specific documents
- Click on submit
- On submission of the form, an acknowledgement containing the Registration Number, Registration Date and Name is generated.
- You can take a printout of the acknowledgement slip
- After you are successfully registered and verified by the concerned authorities the Employment Services will if you are registration card…Read more>>