Here are details of e-EPIC Voter Card – benefits and more
e-EPIC is a secure portable document format (PDF) version of the EPIC which can be downloaded on mobile or in a self-printable form on the computer. A Voter can thus store the card on his/her mobile,upload it as a PDF on Digi locker or print it and self-laminate it.
How you can download e-EPIC?
You can download e-EPIC from http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or https://nvsp.in/ by following the steps below:
- Register/Login on Voter Portal
- From menu navigation click on Download e-EPIC
- Enter the EPIC number or Form Reference Number
- Verify with OTP sent on registered mobile number (if mobile number registered with Eroll)
- Click on Download e-EPIC
- If your Mobile number not registered in Eroll, click on e-KYC to complete the KYC
- Pass the Face liveness verification
- Update your mobile number to complete KYC
- Then, download e-EPIC
What is required for eKYC?
It requires mobile phone/Tab with Camera or Laptop/Desktop with webcam.
Who is eligible for e-EPIC?
All general Voters who have valid EPIC numbers can also apply for e-EPIC.
Apart from that, all new electors registered during special summary revision 2021 and whose mobile number provided while applying is unique will get an SMS and may download e-EPIC between 25th Jan to 31st Jan 2021…Read more>>