Here are easy ways to activate SBI SMS or Mobile Banking
SBI’s SMS and net banking services help you perform a range of activities like payments and other banking functions. Another plus of SMS or mobile banking is its 24*7 accessibility. You can use SMS or mobile or internet banking facility and avoid the hassle of standing in long queues. Now you don’t have to wait for hours for your turn and on top of that, you can undertake paperless transactions. SMS or mobile banking apps like that of SBI have reduced the delivery time and has increased turn out.
Customers can access their SBI accounts using the SMS or mobile banking facility, anytime and anywhere. If you use State Bank of India’s SMS or mobile banking facility, you will receive all your banking alerts via text message on your registered mobile number.
How to Activate SBI SMS Banking
To Activate SBI SMS Banking by visiting a nearby branch
You can complete your SMS or mobile banking registration by visiting a nearby branch. There you will have to fill a mobile banking request form and Mobile banking facility will be immediately activated for your account.
To Activate SBI SMS Banking by visiting a nearby ATM
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM
- Swipe your debit card at the ATM machine and select Mobile Registration option
- Then Select Mobile Banking > Registration
- Here enter your mobile number and click on Yes and then Confirm
- You will then receive an activation message on the registered mobile number
To Activate SMS Banking through SBI website
- Log in your Net banking account
- Click on e-services > State Bank Freedom (you will receive a message for handset validation
- Now Select Registration
- And select the account on which you want to activate SMS banking
Click on Submit to confirm…Read more>>