How to upload digital signature on PF portal
The EPFO website makes it clear that “To attest and forward claims online, the employers are required to register Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) with EPFO. Digital Signature Certificate of class 2 and class 3 category issued by a licensed Certifying Authority (CA)needs to be registered for the purpose.”
However, uploading the Digital Signature is a bit lengthy but quite easy and following the below-mentioned steps will lead you to the same.
Log in to the EPF online web portal
- Once logged in, click on Establishment tab and from the drop-down menu select Digital Signature
- Once you click it, the Digital Signature Registration Page will pop up
- Fill in the required details and from Type of Registration select ‘Sign with USB token’ and hit submit
- In the next page, the dialogue box will show an activate Java
- Click it and tap on ‘allow and remember’
- The processing will start and may take some time
- A pop up will show where it will as if Java needs to be activated or not.
- Choose the ‘run’ tab
- The next window will ask you to register to your particular DSC
- Once you click register DSC, type in the pin received
- After successfully registering it, it will show a dialogue box, confirming you about the same
- Now go back to Establishment and then tap Digital Signature again
- A bar will show ‘view registered signature’
- Tapping it will open your registered details.
Then tap on ‘request letter’ and download the pdf file. .Read more>>