Reliance Jio’s JioMeet is now live: All you need to know
Reliance Jio dropped in a mention of JioMeet in their Q4 2019-2020 results. Now JioMeet is not exactly new, it was launched more than a year ago but it is officially being rolled out by Jio Platforms now.
Here are some of the things you need to know:
– You can download JioMeet from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store and use it for both personal and enterprise (business) video calls.
– JioMeet also has apps for Windows, Mac and a plugin for Outlook which can be downloaded from the Mac App Store and Microsoft’s Windows Marketplace.
– For those who receive invitations to join a meeting on JioMeet, the video call can also be accessed through web browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox without having to download the app.
– JioMeet can be accessed across devices easily and also allows you to schedule calls.
– One of things Reliance Jio has pointed out is the fact that you do not need any heavy-duty equipment or device to get on a HD-quality call, your legacy devices will do.
How to get started:
On Android and iOS:
Step 1: Download the JioMeet app from App Store or Google Play Store.
Step 2. Log-in with your email ID and password, as a guest or with OTP.
Step 3: When tapping as a Guest, the app will ask for the Name of the user and the meeting ID url…Read more>>