WhatsApp account got banned..? Restore like this!
WhatsApp will temporarily ban the accounts of users using fake WhatsApp. However, cyber experts claim that data privacy is violated by the use of these fake WhatsApp.
It turns out that these do not have the end-to-end encryption protection found in WhatsApp. So it is advisable not to use things like WhatsApp plus, GB WhatsApp. And what if WhatsApp bans the accounts of users using these fake WhatsApp? Let us find out how to get back regular WhatsApp account.
- Knowingly or unknowingly, if you use fake WhatsApp, your account will be suspended on the grounds that it violates WhatsApp rules. In such cases WhatsApp account can be restored without complete restrictions.
- Using Fake WhatsApp App.. If the account is banned, then techies suggest to backup the chat history before downloading the original WhatsApp account. To do this, in fake WhatsApp, click on Settings > Help > App Info.
- It remains to be seen whether this will be the time to impose a temporary ban. Then click on Chats > Backup Chat. After completing the backup click on Phone Settings > Storage > Files. It shows a folder named GB WhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus.
- After selecting it, click on More option on the top right and the rename will appear. Click on it and change the name of the folder to WhatsApp.
- After completing this process, you need to download the original WhatsApp from Google Play Store. After verifying your phone number, click on Backup and Restore option will appear…Read more>>