You can recharge your Jio number from bank ATMs
Reliance Jio has announced that its subscribers can now recharge their prepaid numbers at a nearby bank ATM. The move aims to provide an alternative recharge method for all users, especially to those who cannot do online recharges.
Currently, all the Jio stores and other mobile recharge shops continue to remain shut amid the 21-day lockdown imposed in the country to contain the Coronavirus.
Here’s the official announcement :-
At present, the facility is available at select bank ATMs
The facility to recharge your Jio number is currently available at all the ATMs of State Bank of India, Axis Bank, AUF Bank, CITI Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank, DCB Bank, and Standard Chartered Bank.
- Make sure you have a valid debit card with enough balance to do the recharge.
- Then, to get started, head to a nearly ATM from one of these banks and insert your card in the machine, like you do to withdraw money.
- Select “Recharge” from the list of options available on the main menu.
- After selecting the Recharge option, you will be asked to enter the 10-digit Jio mobile you want to recharge.
- Then, you will have to enter your debit card’s PIN number and the recharge denomination like Rs. 199 for Jio prepaid number or Rs. 125 for JioPhone.
Finally, you will have to confirm the transaction by pressing Enter…Read more>>