Your PF money may get stuck if you don’t do this…
Only the company had the right to enter the date for the employee to join the company and leave. But now the employee has got the right to file a date of exit in the EPFO system.
If you also want to enter a date of exit in your PF account, then its process is very easy. Please tell that if you have recently left the job, then you will have to wait for 2 months to file a date of exit.
Check Out the process :-
- Go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Log in by entering UAN, password and captcha code.
- Go to Manage and click on Mark Exit.
- Select PF Account Number from Select Employment under the drop down.
- Enter Date of Exit and Reason of Exit.
- Click on Request OTP and enter the OTP received from the Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Select the check-box.
- Click on Update.
- Click on OK…Read more>>